On the morning tour, uncover the fascinating history and culture of Korea at the National Museum of Korea. Next enjoy an excursion along the Seoul City Wall trail up to Naksan Mountain Park, which allows its visitors to view the magnificence of Seoul city with a harmonious blend of Korea's traditional architecture with the modern skyscrapers. With a mix of roads, mountain slopes, and alleys, the Seoul City Wall trail is an easy and pleasant walking tour where you can encounter nature and history at the same time from the heart of Seoul. Pause at ancient Dongdaemun Gate (East Gate) before heading to Dongdaemun Design Plaza, one of the most iconic landmarks in Seoul. After the tour ends, you will be dropped off at Myeongdong shopping street in the city center for you to shop till you drop or have delicious street food.
Seoul walking tour
- See fantastic historical exhibits at the National Museum of Korea
- Have a pleasant walking tour along the ancient Seoul City Wall trail
- Visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza, DDP, the city's most iconic landmark
- Hotel pick-up from hotels in Seoul
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Licensed guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (age 2-9)
- Infants (age 0-1): free admission
Pick-up from your city center hotel in Seoul.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Tour ends at Myeongdong area in the city center
- Daily at 9.00am