The Seville Aquarium was designed around Magellan’s 16th-century voyage that was the first-ever circumnavigation of the globe. Come and see the marine life from the Guadalquivir River, the Atlantic Ocean, the Amazon River, and the Pacific Ocean.
Tickets and events
Aquarium of Seville entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Skip the line and save time by booking in advance
- Get to know more about bull sharks, turtles, and more marine life across 35 tanks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance tickets
What's not included
- Guided tour
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-14 years old): reduced
Muelle de las Delicias, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Aquarium of Seville
- Monday to Thursday: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Friday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 8.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.