- The Europa Point is the furthest tip of Europe: visitors have the chance to look at Africa's coast
- The Saint Michael's Caves is a fascinating phenomenon where to admire stalagmites
- Admire the Cathedral Cave where mineral formations look like Cathedral's organ tubes
- Main Street is the most known street of Gibraltar and the economy's heart of this British colony
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”, the most southern spot in Europe from where we will be even able to contemplate Africa. Admire the photograph views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines from the top of the Rock.
We will visit the amazing caves of San Miguel followed by the unique opportunity of accompanying the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar, a unique breed of monkeys in Old Europe. Legend says that the British will not leave Gibraltar while there are monkeys there.
Then you will have some free time for yourself, to maybe have some lunch or to explore the bustling pedestrian streets of Gibraltar. The shopping is great on the busy Main Street, a place where everything is sold! Shopping in Gibraltar is known worldwide for its low prices in jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. There are cafes and bars offering a welcome relief for the visitors.
- Air conditioned round trip transport
- Entrance fees to Gibraltar Rock and the caves of San Miguel
- Official guide in Spanish and English
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Reduced: children 0-4 years
- Reduced: children 5-11 years
Calle Reyes Católicos, 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
- National Identity Card or Passport required
- This tour leaves every Friday at 8.00am
- Check-in time is approximately 10 minutes before departure time
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Discover Italica the first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevilla. ...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...