- Enjoy this historical evening tour of Santa Cruz across Calle Fabiola to reach Plaza de Alfalfa
- Learn about Seville´s secrets, legends and even ghosts
- Experience tragedies and anecdotes from all different corners of the city
Enjoy this historical evening tour, which will take you through the neighbourhood of Santa Cruz across Calle Fabiola to reach Plaza de Alfalfa. Learn about Seville´s secrets, legends, and even ghosts!
Once you meet your guide at a meeting point, you can get ready for stories dating back to the times of Romans, Arabs, Jews and Christians.
Your local provider will tell you tragedies and anecdotes from all different corners of the city and events that occurred in the lives of generations of Sevillians. You will focus mostly on the Santa Cruz area. You will also hear lots of different ghost stories all throughout the tour, as well as learn about history of places you will be walking through.
- Professional guide
- 2-hour walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide at the foot of the Immaculate Conception statue
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Grup size: max. 15 people
- Fridays at 9.00pm
- Saturdays at 8.00pm
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...