NOT VALID - DUPLICATE - Guided tour of the white villages of Andalusia from Seville: Ronda, Grazalema and Zahara
- Visit one of the most beautiful natural parks in southern Spain
- Discover Zahara and his views and history
- Visit an olive oil factory which is one the best in Andalusia
- See Grazalema and his amazing landscape
- Enjoy the wonderful and unique bridge in Ronda
Discover the white villages of Andalusia visiting Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda. Join this tour where you will enjoy beautiful towns and stunning landscapes around one of the most beautiful natural parks in southern Spain.
Begin your journey driving through the Sevillian countryside, surround by wheat and beautiful sunflowers fields. Here you will stop at The Castle of Las Aguzaderas, an interesting medieval building located at the old border among Catholic kingdom and Moorish kingdom. Then continue through the mountains stopping at the picturesque white village of Zahara de la Sierra, located at the top of a steep hill. Zahara is famous for its views and history. Here you will have time to walk around the town, have a coffee and visit a small olive oil factory which makes one of the best olive oil in Andalusia.
On the way to Grazalema you will drive through the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. You will enjoy a range of amazing landscapes and views over the provinces of Cádiz, Málaga and Seville, from Puerto de las Palomas, which is 1,157 meters above sea level. You will also get the chance to witness the wildlife in their natural habitat. These mountains are home to the largest colony of Griffon vultures in Spain. Once in Grazalema, there will be time to have a nice meal, surrounded by the pittoresque white houses decorated with colorful flowers.
After lunch you will leave Grazalema and head to Ronda, on the way you will cross a very beautiful Mediterranean forest full of cork trees and oaks. Where up to present day locals still work with its cattle (Iberian pigs, goats and cows), to extract honey, cork, aromatic spices or wood.
After an exciting morning, you will reach Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain. Ronda its unique for its surrounding nature and history. It is built on two separate cliffs. The town is connected by the most famous bridge in Spain, known as The New Bridge, even though it was built in 18th century. In Ronda your tour guide will take you around the city and tell you about the rich history city holds. After which you will have free time to explore the town´s beauty.
Conclude your tour back in Seville.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
- Child 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Student up to 25 years old: reduced
Fixed Pick Up points in Seville:
- 8.30am - Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Arfe 3
- 8.45am - Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
- 8:50am - Hotel Don Paco in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- 9:00am - Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
- If you wish to be picked up at another location, you must pay an extra of € 15
Fixed Drop-off points in Seville:
- Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- Derby Hotel in Plaza del Duque de la Victoria 13
- Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
- If you wish to be dropped off at somewhere else, you will have to pay an extra of € 15
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 8.45am approx.
- Pick-up begins approximately 15-30 minutes prior to this time
There is no better way to experience Seville than riding through the cities many renowned bike lanes...
From Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open from Tue...
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as ...
Don’t miss the chance to discover the Alcázar of Seville by skipping the line to one of the most vis...
Past View are guided tours that let you see how used to be the spaces that you visit at different ti...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Gua...
Italica was the first Roman city founded in the Iberian peninsula and the birthplace of the Emperors...