DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Learn about the gastronomic Spansih culture while eating your way through Triana Market
- Mouth-watering tastings from Churros to Iberico ham, wines, olives and lot more
WHAT TO EXPECT
This market tour inside Triana Market - one of the oldest and most charming markets in Seville - will sample the many gastronomic delights of Andalusia and Spain. Learn more about many local and seasonal products and taste a mouth-watering lot of foods starting with a typical breakfast with Churros, then other flavours such us Iberian ham, different types of olives, Manchego and Andalusian cheese, seasonal fruits, sweets, etc. Some of the tastings will be accompanied by Spanish local wines and local beer. Also, discover the fascinating history of the market and meet many vendors that have been there for generations.
Some of the stops and some of the more than 15 tastings:
- Café con churros
- Seasonal fruits that you most probably don't know
- Olives from Seville
- Iberian Ham
- Spanish Cheese
- From the charcuterie: chorizo, loin and more
- Dessert sweets
We encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify our local ingredients and cuisine.
- All tastings and pairing drinks
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Additional orders should be paid separately
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Please, inform of any dietary restriction or allergy in advance
- It's not possible provide substitutes for vegetarians
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 11.00am to 2.00pm
Seville: discover all activities