Kick-off your Cambodian adventure with a visit to the spectacular Angkor Wat Temple complex. Experience an amazing sunrise where you can witness the sun gently caressing the enchanting stones of Angkor Wat. On this tour, you'll also gain accurate insight knowledge of the temple complex thanks to a local expert guide and enjoy a small circus before heading back to your hotel.
Angkor Wat Temples Sunrise Shared Tour
- Witness a spectacular sunrise
- Explore the incredible Angkor Wat
- Gain local insight knowledge of this beautiful complex
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottle of cold water during tours
- Tips (optional)
- Temple fees
- Lunch during tours
Pick-up from your hotel in Siem Reap. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Siem Reap (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Appropriate attire when visiting temples is with long pants (covering the knee) and shirts that cover shoulders
- Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temple grounds
- Infants are not allowed on this tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with restricted mobility
- Tour begins at 4:30 am
Welcome to the Cambodian Cultural Village located just 5 Km away from the Angkor Wat temple the worl...
Set-off on your Cambodian voyage on a visit to the spectacular Angkor Wat Temple complex. Experience...
Enjoy a wonderful half-day tour of Kompong Pluk's floating village! You'll be accompanied by and exp...
Spend an entire day visiting the UNESCO-listed Angkor complex with your personal guide, starting wit...
Begin the day with pick up at your hotel and head to the Angkor complex. Follow your tour guide to v...
Explore half-day temples begin at the Temple of Angkor which built by the king Suryavarman II in the...