Set-off on your Cambodian voyage on a visit to the spectacular Angkor Wat Temple complex. Experience an amazing sunset where you can witness how the Temple's stones gradually change colour filing the whole complex with a mysterious vibe. On this tour, you'll also gain great insight knowledge of the Angkor wat thanks to your very own local expert guide and enjoy a small circus before heading back to your hotel.
Classic sunset shared tour of Angkor Wat
- Witness a spectacular sunrise
- Explore the incredible temple complex that is Angkor Wat
- Gain local insight knowledge of this beautiful monument
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottle of cold water during tours
- Temple fees
- Lunch during tours
Pick-up from your hotel in Siem Reap. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Siem Reap (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Appropriate attire when visiting temples is with long pants (covering the knee) and shirts that cover shoulders
- Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temple grounds
- Infants are not allowed on this tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with restricted mobility
- Temple Fees (37 USD$ day-ticket) is at own expense
- Tour begins at 8.00 am
Welcome to the Cambodian Cultural Village located just 5 Km away from the Angkor Wat temple the worl...
Kick-off your Cambodian adventure with a visit to the spectacular Angkor Wat Temple complex. Experie...
Enjoy a wonderful half-day tour of Kompong Pluk's floating village! You'll be accompanied by and exp...
Spend an entire day visiting the UNESCO-listed Angkor complex with your personal guide, starting wit...
Begin the day with pick up at your hotel and head to the Angkor complex. Follow your tour guide to v...
Explore half-day temples begin at the Temple of Angkor which built by the king Suryavarman II in the...