Garavek Storytelling Show Admission E-Ticket
- Immerse yourself in this one of a kind cultural experience, a definite not to be missed show when in Siem ReapLearn about the mythical origins of Angkor Wat and the Khmer EmpireDeepen your understanding about the history behind the Angkor Temples
The tales retell the mythical origins of Angkor Wat & the Khmer Empire, as well as the adventures of some ancient national icons, with some real educational history included to enhance your visit to the temples of Angkor.
- Admission fee
- The stories are told in English by a local charismatic storyteller, accompanied by traditional Khmer music performed live by a multi-talented musician on three different ancient musical instruments.
- Venue is located above The Red Tomato Restaurant near Pub Street and The Old Market in downtown Siem Reap.
- Show start time is at 18:30 and will last for 45 minutes, please arrive 30 minutes before the show start time.
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality, operators may forfeit tickets for guests if no-show during stipulated time.
- The theatre practices free seating, so the earlier you arrive, the more choices of seats you will have.
- Registered name of the guest must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Operators reserve the right to reject if registered guest fails to provide photographed documentation of their own.
- Children will be allowed to enter for free provided the child sits on the lap of a paying guest.
- Please note that video recorders, cameras, recording devices or laser pointers are prohibited inside the venue.
- Brewpub Bottled Craft beer can be purchased at the door for USD3.00 (not included in ticket price, price subjected to change without prior notice). You can bring other drinks from outside if you don't like craft beer.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable set of clothes
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
When the heat and crowds of the city get a bit much, join this Siem Reap tour to spend a day out on ...
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to ...
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will tak...
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This...
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. Siem Reap...