Discover the wonders of Cambodian food by going to a village cooking class in Siem Reap. Visit local markets, see village life and landmarks whilst whipping up delicious dishes. Cook with a private chef in their countryside kitchen, whilst learning the cultural traditions of several small rural villages. For authentic local food, vibrant village life, and amazing people, this tour is the way to go.
Half day village cooking class
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn how to cook with your private host
- Immerse yourself in Khmer way of life
- Take part in cultural traditions
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick up & Drop-off
- Tour transportation by Remork
- 3 dishes cooking
- Bottled water & Local snacks
What's not included
- Personal expense
- Children (ages 7-12)
- You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Kindly be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 mins prior to your pickup time
What to remember
- This tour is limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
- This tour is highly recommended for foodies
- This tour not allowed for infants
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.