Siem Reap Street Food by Night
- Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling marketExplore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap's largest local picnic spotHear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favourites, including fried cricket, red ant, and spider
- English speaking guideDinnerBottled waterTuk Tuk (2 pax per Tuk Tuk)
- Personal expensesTips
- Khmer Snack
- A Choice of a bottle of water fruit shake or beer
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Comfortable shoes or sandals suitable for walking
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
When the heat and crowds of the city get a bit much, join this Siem Reap tour to spend a day out on ...
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to ...
Join us for a truly unique cultural experience, a 45-minute Angkor show that is the most authentic d...
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will tak...
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This...