Horseback riding in the Tuscan countryside from Siena
- Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside
- Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from Siena. Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views.
Reach an old riding school situated in a tranquil and peaceful area immersed between the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. After a short journey on a private air conditioned minivan, the horses will be there waiting for you.
Don’t worry if you haven’t ridden a horse before, the experienced staff will make sure you feel confident before leaving for a ride. You will ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills for a collection of breathtaking and unforgettable views.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Travel by minivan from Siena to the countryside with air-conditioning
- Expert escorts
- Orientation Horse riding lesson
- 1 hour relaxing horse ride
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Every day at 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Return time: around 12:00 pm and 06:30 pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by o...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...