Opa Siena Pass: Siena Cathedral
- Visit the Cathedral of Siena with his crypt and his museum
- Enjoy a breathtaking panorama with a great view from the Duomo
- Thanks to the Opa Siena Pass you will SAVE 50% on the total of the single admissions
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. With Opa SI PASS you have unlimited access to the halls, features, art and museum of the Cathedral. Also with the Pass you will save 50% on the total of the single admissions.
The Opa SI PASS ticket will grant you entrance to the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Museum, the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Panoramic view from the Facciattone.
Thanks to the Opa SI PASS your visit to the Cathedral can be a complete itinerary through the cathedral, its art work, the history and architecture. Sarting from the Bapistery of San Giovanni you can admire the expression of Renaissance sculpture. The Crypt is the underground structure discovered recently that was hidden for nearly 7 centuries. The cathedral museum, called the ‘Museo dell’Opera’ will show you statues, artwork, stained windows that used to belong to the Siena Cathedral. Your itinerary will end with the Grand Finale of a beautiful view on the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
- Piccolomini Library
- Panoramic view from the Facciattone
- The tour "Gate of Heaven"
- Child (7-11): reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 8
- You can pick up your Opa Siena Pass at the Cathedral box office n° 1 “fast pass”
- Opa SI PASS is valid for three consecutive days from its issue date
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Panorama, Crypt, Baptistery:
- 1 march – 2 november 10:30 – 19:00 (Cathedral during Festivies 13:30 – 18:00)
- 3 november – 28 february 10:30 – 17:30 (Cathedral during Festivities 13:30 – 17:30)
- 26 december – 6 january 10:30 – 18:00 (Cathedral during Festivities 13:30 – 17:30
Uncovering Floor Period:
Cathedral Festive 9:30 – 18.00
Last admission: half an hour before the closing time of the Museum.
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Vieni a scoprire un resort e spa in Toscana dove lo stile dell’ospitalità italiana incontra un benes...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...