The secrets of Siena 2-hour walking tour
- Explore Siena on a 2-hour walking tour
- Stroll through the main streets dotted with medieval houses
- Breathe in the atmosphere and experience the real city
- Choose your preferred experience: Private or group tour
This pleasant 2-hour walking tour begins on San Domenico Church. From there, you will be accompanied on your trip by a local guide not only to the current visible monuments, but also the lesser visited locations.
Stroll through the main streets of Siena is dotted with medieval tower houses still standing today. You will be brought through the narrow streets to make you breathe and feel the real city, and hear the stories and anecdotes that place here, some of them true tragedies.
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Piazza S. Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI
Meet your guide at the San Domenico Church, in Piazza San Domenico.
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Choose your preferred experience at booking: Private or group tour
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 3.00pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...