- Explore Siena on a 2-hour walking tour
- Stroll through the main streets dotted with medieval houses
- Breathe in the atmosphere and experience the real city
- Choose your preferred experience: Private or group tour
This pleasant 2-hour walking tour begins on San Domenico Church. From there, you will be accompanied on your trip by a local guide not only to the current visible monuments, but also the lesser visited locations.
Stroll through the main streets of Siena is dotted with medieval tower houses still standing today. You will be brought through the narrow streets to make you breathe and feel the real city, and hear the stories and anecdotes that place here, some of them true tragedies.
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Piazza S. Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI
Meet your guide at the San Domenico Church, in Piazza San Domenico.
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Choose your preferred experience at booking: Private or group tour
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 3.00pm
See Tuscany from above, traveling 500m in the air aboard a hot air balloon, and experience the magic...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by o...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Vieni a scoprire un resort e spa in Toscana dove lo stile dell’ospitalità italiana incontra un benes...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...