Tickets for the San Pietro Museum in Colle Val d'Elsa
- Enjoy a combination of the Civic Museum, the Diocesan Museum, the San Pietro Conservatory, the Bilenchi Collection and the Walter Fusi Collection
- Retrace the history of the city through art
- Take a journey that starts from the Lombard reign all the way to the twentieth century, with over 200 works
- See the collection of Romano Bilenchi with a selection of the rich library of the collector's writer
Colle Val d'Elsa, located on the border between the territories of Siena and Florence, was once a place of political conflict. Home to many battles and sieges, it was also a melting pot of Sienese and Florentine artistic traditions.
The San Pietro Museum, after almost twenty years of closure, has reopened its doors to the public. Housed in the monumental complex of the homonymous monastery is the result of the fusion of the Civic and Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art with the Collection of the San Pietro Conservatory, the Bilenchi Collection and the Walter Fusi Collection.
The exhibition and its sudioguide traces the history of the city through the artistic expression of Colle val d'Elsa, from the 6th century to the present day, with particular regard to the second half of the 16th century, when it became a seat to the bishop. Particular importance is placed on the section dedicated to the Collection of Romano Bilenchi, which offers a rich library donated to the Municipality of Colle Val D'Elsa. The works of Ottone Rosai, Moses Levy and Mino Maccari recount the formation of Romano Bilenchi and allow a more exhaustive delineation of the personality of the author.
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Free: Children under 6 years of age, resident and students in Colle di Val d'Elsa, disabled visitors (available only on site)
- Reduced: Children (6-12)
Via Gracco del Secco, 102 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa
San Pietro Museum - Museo Civico e Diocesano d’Arte sacra
- The audio guides are available in English and Italian
- Tickets are valid every day
- Free tickets can be purchased only at the ticket office on site
- Reductions and gratuities are subject to the presentation at the ticket offices of documents and / or attestations proving the right of the customer to the reduction
Opening hours from 1 March to 31 October:
Every day from 11.00am to 5.00pm
Opening hours from 1 November to 25 December:
Saturday and Sunday from 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Opening hours from 26 December to 6 January:
Every day from 11.00am alle 5.00pm
Closed: From 9 January to 28 February
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is where you find the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...