Pick up from your hotel and drive around 2h drive in 105km distance where you can see the landscape of some of Palm Trees, and Rice Fields. On the way, visit Crab Market to discover simple local ways of life in where a selection of wooden shacks on stilts built over the sea, and it started life as the name suggests: a simple seafood market where the local fishing boats would bring their catch for sale. Upon arrival in Kampot, drive straight to Local Market. You may wander the stalls and perhaps purchase a traditional Krama, the colorful Cambodia headscarf so commonly warm by all Khmers. Drive around Kampot Town to view the Classic French Colonial architectures. Walking along Riverside and you will see more French Colonial Building. Then continue to enjoy your lunch at Starlingridge Resort followed by a visit to pepper plantation. On the way back to Sihanoukville, stop by a few minutes at Ropang Ropov fishing village to see local living.
Excursions & day trips
A passage to Kampot village private tour with lunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Take a close-up and intimate look at both the local farming and fishing communities
- Visit local villages, market and ancient building
- Visit pepper plantation
- Enjoy your lunch at Starlingridge Resort
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local tour guide
- Lunch at Starlingidge Resort
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 2-11)
- You will be asked to provide your accommodation details and contact number at the time of booking. Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 mins prior to your pickup time.
What to remember
- This tour starts from 2 and is limited at 8 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
- A maximum number of children is limited at 3 to participate this activity
- This tour may not be suitable for infants age 0-1 years old
- Camera, sunscreen lotion, and hat or umbrella are recommended
- There are approximate 120 steps from ground to the restaurant of Strarling Ridge Pepper Plantation and Resort
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Vivu Journeys Cambodia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.