Jurong Bird Park tickets and tram ride with shared transfers
- Experience the wonderful Jurong Bird Park
- Admire more than 9000 birds of 600 species
- Take a tram ride through the Bird Park
Singapore is a great urban city, but their citizens are also nature centric. Despite the presence of massive skyscrapers, the city has also preserved nature, and does a lot to educate future generations. One of such great preservation efforts is the Jurong Bird Park. This massive park hosts more than 600 species of birds of different aviaries spread across 202,000 sq. mts. The aviaries are:
-African waterfall: this whole area is built like an African rainforest, complete with a man-made waterfall. This aviary is home to birds like shoebills, saddle billed storks, black-masked birds, etc.
-Lory Loft: In this aviary, you can feed, touch, pet and interact with the beautiful Lory bird from the land down under, Australia.
-Jungle Jewels Flight Aviary: In this South American aviary, you will see birds like red-crested cardinal, toucan, yellow-hooded blackbird, etc. They are all only found in South America.
-Southeast Asian Aviary: Home to rare and endangered birds from Southeast Asia, this aviary is has a large collection of birds that are found only in Singapore and nearby regions.
The Jurong Bird Park has other attractions as well. At the Bird Discovery Centre you can learn all about the species you can find here, and at the Heliconia Repository you can see beautiful Heliconia flowers.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Ticket for the Jurong Bird Park
- Children (3-11): reduced
- You will get a pick-up from your hotel
- Please provide address information when you make the booking
- The pick up service is available for the city centre hotel areas below: Orchad Road Bugis Street Marina Bay Sands Belestier Road Hotel Area Little India
- The SIC transfers maximum waiting time is 5 minutes
- If guest fail to arrive within the given time there will be no rescheduling or refund
- Minimum 2 people per booking request
- The departure time is Monday to Sunday at 8.30am
- Times may vary depending on your hotel location
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Explore Singapore's nightlife with this 4-hour discovery walking tour. You'll start off with an auth...
Looking for a new, fun, and exciting way to get fit and active? Turn the urban environment of Singap...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...