- Small group tour with local guide
- Best full day outing to discover the city
- See the highlights of Skopje and its surroundings
- Visit the beautiful Matka Canyon
See the best and most important sights of Skopje and it’s surroundings. During this all-encompassing tour, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you through the story of Skopje, beginning with the new “Skopje 2014th,” across the Stone Bridge, through the Old Town and up to the fortress Kale where the earliest evidence of human existence lies. Go up to the Millennium Cross on the top of Mount Vodno for a spectacular panoramic view of Skopje. Then, visit the nearby village of Gorno Nerezi with St. Pantelejmon church to witness the frescoes that are among the highest achievements in existing Byzantine art. Finally, see Matka Canyon, one of the most popular outdoors destinations in the area.
- Local English speaking guide
- Cable-car system to Millennium Cross
- A/C transportation from fortress Kale to cable-car system at Mount Vodno, then transportation to Gorno Nerezi St. Pantelejmon church, transportation to canyon Matka and back at drop-off point Gate Macedonia
- Free wifi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Optional entrance at St. Pantelejmon (2EUR) and St. Andrew (1EUR) payable on spot
- Optional boat ride on Matka Canyon
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Children 3 and under: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
Gate Macedonia, 11th October St., Skopje 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Gate Macedonia near the main square Macedonia - please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour with your printed or electronic voucher
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round
This is a very thorough tour of all the major monuments and sights of Skopje. Enjoy sculptures, stat...
If you enjoy being in nature and want to see more than the usual with an experience beyond what ever...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...
Helmut Lotti: première en tour weer in eigen land Helmut Lotti repart en tournée partout en Belgique...