Half day tour of Skopje's surrounding beauties
- Capture beautiful panoramic views
- See the wonderful landscapes of Macedonia
- Visit Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
- Escape the city and enjoy nature
If you enjoy being in nature and want to see more than the usual with an experience beyond what every tourist does in Skopje, then this tour is perfect for you. During this half-day outdoor tour, you will feel as though you are somewhere far from the city. Your experienced guide, with a cable-car system, will take you up to the Millennium Cross on the top of Mount Vodno, for a spectacular panoramic view on Skopje. The tour will also take you to the nearby village of Gorno Nerezi, at St. Pantelejmon church, to witness the frescoes that are among the highest achievements in existing Byzantine art. Last but not least, you will visit Matka Canyon, one of the most popular outdoor destinations in the surrounding of Skopje with authentic nature, represented by the many endemic species of plants, animals and butterflies found nearby.
- Local English speaking guide
- Cable-car system to Millennium Cross
- A/C transportation from fortress Kale to cable-car system at Mount Vodno, then to Gorno Nerezi St.Pantelejmon church, then to canyon Matka and back at drop-off point Gate Macedonia
- Free wifi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Optional entrance at St. Pantelejmon (2 EUR) and St. Andrew (1EUR) payable on the spot
- Optional boat ride on canyon Matka (6.5 EUR) payable on the spot
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Children 3 and under: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
Pick Up At the parking lot on the Fortress Kale
- Paper or an electronic voucher
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round
- Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes before departure time
Cape Verde's African, Creole and Portuguese influences have created really vibrant local cuisines an...
The wild and mild sides of Menorca are what make this trip to Lloc de Menorca zoo and Son Bou beach ...
This trip has all the bases covered – sunbathing, swimming, drinks and some of Cyprus's most impress...
Thailand is predominantly Buddhist, with around 95% of Thais practicing the Theravada discipline of ...
Romantic relaxation with good food is the name of the game on this laid-back, night-time excursion. ...
With both land and sea delights to see, Tarifa makes a fascinating day trip in the Costa de la Luz. ...