Half day walking tour of Old and New Skopje
- Small group with professional guide
- Learn the story of Skopje
- Explore the Old Town and the New Town
- See all the major statues and monuments
This is a very thorough tour of all the major monuments and sights of Skopje. Enjoy sculptures, statues, monuments and photo opportunities as you explore the city and see how the Stone Bridge connects two totally different sides of Skopje. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you through the story for Skopje, beginning with the new “Skopje 2014th,” presenting to you all statues, sculptures, monuments and squares in the city. Cross the Stone Bridge to see the very different Old Town, and then venture even further back in history up to the fortress Kale, where the earliest evidence of human existence lies.
- Gate Macedonia
- Main square Macedonia
- Grand fountain of Alexander the Great
- Lots of new monuments, statues and buildings from the project “Skopje 2014th”
- Pedestrian shopping street Makedonija
- Memorial House of Mother Theresa
- Old Railway Station
- Museum of Skopje
- Green market
- House of Parliament
- Archeology museum
- Stone Bridge
- The Museum of the Macedonian Struggle for Independence
- The Holocaust Memorial Center
- Square Philip II
- Daut Pasha Hammam
- The Old Bazaar, with its mix of Byzantine and Ottoman architecture and hundreds of little craftsman shops and tearooms
- Kapan Han
- Chifte Hammam
- Suli Han
- St. Holy Salvation
- Mustapha Pasha Mosque
- Fortress Kale
- Local English speaking guide
- Free wifi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Children 3 years and under: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
Gate Macedonia, 11th October St., Skopje 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Please bring your printed or electronic voucher to Gate Macedonia
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round
- Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes before departure time
See the best and most important sights of Skopje and it’s surroundings. During this all-encompassing...
If you enjoy being in nature and want to see more than the usual with an experience beyond what ever...
Origines » rend hommage aux créateurs du cirque équestre à travers des tableaux qui illustreront la ...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...
CASSE –NOISETTE ZETIA ORGANISATION présente ce spectacle Le Grand Ballet du Théâtre Municipal Académ...
DUELS à DAVIDEJONATOWN Un western vraiment à l'ouest ! Les habitants de Davidéjonatown, un patelin p...