Private family guided tour in Skopje for 3 hours
- Explore Skopje on a 3-hour private guided tour
- Visit the Old town and see the restoration of Macedonia Square
- Learn about the history of Macedonia
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from your hotel
Explore the most important sights in the center of the Macedonian capital on a private 3-hour guided tour for families.
See the new restoration projects sparked by the Skopje 2014. This comprehensive program includes massive plans for new construction, renovation, and decoration of public spaces that is destined to reshape the public face of central Skopje, and is readily visible through the ongoing works-in-progress mostly around Macedonia Square. With this project, the capital of the Republic of Macedonia will be enriched with landmarks, monuments of notable figures and buildings, which will reflect the identity of Macedonia.
The project also envisages the construction of two pedestrian bridges over river Vardar, which will be ornamented with 28 two-meter monuments each with other Macedonian historical figures, such as Toshe Proeski, Miladinov brothers, Koco Racin, Grigor Prlicev and Aco Sopov.
Then tour the Old Town – it is characterized by an architectural mixture of churches, mosques, inns, baths, a Bezisten (covered bazaar), many craftsmen’s shops, old buildings, small shops and Bit Pazar (big market place). The main cultural monuments in the old town are: Daut Pasin Amam, Cifte Amam, Kursumli An, caravan inns: Kapan An and Suli An, and Mustapha Pasha Mosque which represents one of the most beautiful objects of Ottoman architecture in Skopje.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 3 hour tour in the city center of Skopje
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food, beverage
- Ticket for the museum
- Personal expenses
Centar, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tours are available for a minimum and maximum of 4 people
- Displayed prices are priced per person, at checkout you will be required to pay full tour price for 4 people
- Daily at 9.00am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Lago Taurito is a waterpark with a difference – it uses saltwater. And it's more than just as waterp...
Tiout oasis and Taroudant are just a short distance away and can be visited on this daytrip from Aga...
Sightseeing is made easy with this fun and informative tourist train around Tarragona. Hop on at any...
Explore the most important sights in the center of the Macedonian capital then travel to the nearby ...
Enjoy an adventurous full-day with the family on a guided hiking tour (approx. 6-8 hours) in the Mat...