Enjoy an adventurous full-day with the family on a guided hiking tour (approx. 6-8 hours) in the Matka canyon. Visit the the monastery of St Nikola Shioshevski, old boonkers, Milenium cross, the vilage of Nerezi with its old monastery St Panteleimon and the ethno-vilage museum. Your tour will finish at the Vodno mountain parking.
- Matka - a canyon located west of Skopje, Macedonia. Covering roughly 5,000 hectares
- Matka - popular outdoor destinations in Macedonia and home to several medieval monasteries. The Matka Lake within the Matka Canyon is the oldest artificial lake in the country. The canyon area is home to several historic churches and monasteries
- St Andrew's Monastery - built in 1389 by King Vukašin's son Andrijaš and situated in the gorge of the Treska River, it contains frescoes painted by Jovan the Metropolitan
- Matka Monastery - built in the 14th century, is located on the left bank of the Treska
- St Nicholas Monastery - located on a cliff above the canyon and St Andrew's Monastery the monastery offers a unique view high above the canyon. It contains an iconstasis of the church was painted in 1645, while the western side was frescoed in 1630