Sliven walking tour
- Discover the legends and facts of Sliven
- See the monuments with your professional guide
- Spot and learn about the Tuida Fortress
- Explore the backstreets and passageways
The walking tour of Sliven shows you the history and the beauty of this revival town. Nestled at the bottom of the Blue Stones Nature Park, Sliven is a town with stories and buildings dating back to centuries ago. The tour covers the most prominent sights of this town of the 100 chieftains including:
- Regional Historical Museum
- The Old Elm
- Museum-house Dobri Chintulov
- Museum-house Hadji Dimitar
- The house of Dr. Mirkovic
- Museum-house of Sliven's lifestyle of the 19th century
- Textile Industry Museum
- Tuida Fortress
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance fees (around 14 EUR)
- Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Experience the sophistication and high quality of the Bulgarian wines produced at Edoardo Miroglio w...
Get ready for a day out with all the family that takes you whooshing down waterslides, whizzing down...
Escape to another world at Action Aquapark in Sunny Beach with this exhilarating full day trip. You'...
The area around Bourgas is filled with natural and historical delights. You'll tour the Salt Museum ...
Visit Varna for a shopping trip and a panoramic walking tour of the old town. The walking tour takes...
The Veleka valley is one of Bulgaria's true hidden gems. On this motorboat cruise along the River Ve...