- Discover history and wine in Koprivshtitsa and Starosel
- Experience life like a local
- Enjoy a luxurious spa center
- Learn about traditional architecture such as Bulgarian Revival
Enjoy this day trip from Sofia to see and learn about ancient history, visit a spa and taste local wine in Koprivshtitsa and Starosel. Discover the charming and diverse lifestyle of the locals, while also stepping back in time. Koprivshtitsa is a true example of the Bulgarian Revival architecture of the 19th century. The small mountain town played a significant part in the national rise of the Bulgarian people under the Ottoman rule. After spending a couple of hours in this town, continue to the Thracian Temple of Starosel through the Valley of Roses. Finish your day with a visit the local winery in Starosel, enjoying the spa center before heading back to Sofia.
- Professional guide
- Private small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals and wine tasting
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (5 BGN for each house in Koprivshtitsa and Starosel temple)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Spend an afternoon like locals do. Explore Sofia’s fascinating and historical city centre, taste Bul...
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Teteven Balkan, one of the most beautiful parts of the Balkan Mountains, is situated very close to S...
On this tour, in one single day, it is possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bu...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Your walking tour of Sofia begins in the city center by the National Courthouse. Follow your knowled...