Amalfi Coast private tour with Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Distilled perfection - experience the highlights of the Amalfi Coast
- Let your driver navigate the traffic while you admire the seaside views
- Go beyond the beatiful landscape and learn local secrets from your driver
Visit some of the Amalfi Coast’s most popular destinations aboard a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes.
Your English-speaking chauffeur will take you along the curving coastal roads and provide you with running commentary on the area’s culture, history and traditions.
- Positano - situated on limestone cliffs with picturesque views, shops and colorful buildings
- Praiano - a small town and the beautiful fjord of Furore
- Amalfi - a classic stop where you can relax with a cup of coffee or explore the town
- Atrani - one of the smallest towns of Southern Italy, breathtaking to see
- Ravello - home to an ancient watchtower, gardens and the famed belvedere Terrazzo dell'infinito
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls
- Parking and gasoline
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your exact pick-up address (Sorrento Peninsula) and if child seats are needed
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, confortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your exact pick-up address and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Every day
- Pick up at 8.30am
- Drop off at 4.30pm
Drive along the Amalfi Coast taking in spectacular views, rolling hills, and quaint towns, see the s...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
Your private driver for the day will escort you to this unforgettable tour discovering Pompeii and t...
Having wiped out Pompeii back in the first century AD, Vesuvius is undoubtedly Italy's most famous v...
Exploring Italy's Roman ruins just got a tech boost. Take a step back in time with a visit to the si...