- Authentic Italian cuisine workshop
- Education in traditions of local cuisine in small class
- Professional chef on hand to advise and assist you with basics
- 4 courses or 3 different kind of home-made pasta, pizza and focaccia
The cooking school offers a unique way to experience Sorrento and its famous surroundings through personal interaction with local food and wines. This is a wonderful way to learn about the food of the area, and enjoy delicious cuisine in a beautiful atmosphere.
Located in a strategic location, halfway between Sorrento and Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, the milestone is also home to a Cooking Club which hosts cooking lessons and wine tasting. Here guests will learn to prepare the typical menu of Italian and Neapolitan cuisine, the methods of production of wines and pairing food with wine. Many people like this approach and enjoy the wonderfully intense flavours and freshness of traditional Italian dishes. We use and eat dishes prepared using fresh, natural and organic ingredients. During our cooking classes our Chef will share with you all the secrets passed from their great grandmothers, grandma.
In half day either in the morning or in the afternoon (the lesson lasts about three hours including tasting), you will learn to prepare a typical local meal made up of 4 dishes as appetizers, a pasta dish, a vegetable or meat dish and then a dessert is prepared every day is accompanied by the wine which best complements it.
- The lesson includes the preparation of a first and second dish. At the end you will taste the entrees, first dish, second dish and dessert
- Transfer service (on request - EUR 12 per person)
Via S. Sergio, 80065 Sant'Agnello NA, Italy
- Villa Don Camillo Relais, Via S. Sergio, 45, 80065 Sant'Agnello, Napoli
- Maximum 10 participants per lesson
- Duration: 3 hours
Monday-Saturday at 11.30am or 04.00pm
Drive along the Amalfi Coast taking in spectacular views, rolling hills, and quaint towns, see the s...
With this Sorrento hop-on hop-off bus tour you’ll discover the treasures of a Mediterranean gem.Hop ...
Pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Boarding and sail towards the ...
Pick-up in Hotel and transfer by minibus to Pompeii. At the arrival, enjoy a 2 hours visit to Pompei...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...