Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Sorrento food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Campania recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Sorrento 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of local red and white wines.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 9:00 am and at 4:00 pm
Just beyond Sorrento lies one of Europe's most enchanting stretches of coastline. On this full day e...
Cosmopolitan Capri has been a magnet for the rich and glamorous for decades – everyone from Jay-Z an...
If the Amalfi Coast is the business, then Capri is showbusiness. This magnet for celebs since the da...
Of all the Roman ruins in Italy, none is as haunting or fascinating as Pompeii. More than a moment f...
Herculaneum and Mt Vesuvius have been forever intertwined by Mother Nature's cruelty. On this excurs...
A quintessential Capri experience awaits on this full day trip. You'll see the real Capri on a guide...