Discover the original recipes and cooking methods of the typical Neapolitan cuisine and learn all there is to know about the food of this area immersed in its picturesque atmosphere. A professional chef will teach you how to prepare a local meal using fresh, natural and organic ingredients. You'll get to prepare four different dishes (an appetizer, a pasta dish, a vegetable or meat dish and finally a dessert), all the while accompanying them wine and learning which types best compliment the regional cuisine.
Neapolitan cooking class in Sorrento
Availability: From Monday to Saturday
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Join an Italian cooking class and learn how to make typical dishes completely on your own
- The small class size will make it easier to learn all there is to know about the local cuisine traditions
- A professional chef at hand will advise and assist you with the basics
What to expect
- 4-course lunch
- English speaking chef
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Small-group tour (up 10 people max)
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (1-2): free
Restaurant address: via Casarlano, 19, 80067 Sorrento N
Pick-up service from the following hotels in Sorrento. After you've booked your tour, you will be contacted to confirm your pick-up location and time.
What to remember
- Maximum 10 participants per lesson
- Vegetarian option is available and can be requested while booking
- After you've booked your tour, you will be contacted to confirm your selected pick-up address and pick-up time
- Every day at 11.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.