Sorrento E-Bike Food and Wine Tour
- Bike along the old mule tracks of the Sorrento Penisula
- See exquisite views off of the Sorrento Penisula
- Taste local products such as fresh homemade lemon juice, lemon and orange marmalade on melba toasts, and extra virgin oil
The Food and Wine Bike Tour departing from Massa Lubrense will lead us to Sant’Agata sui due Golfi where we will arrive biking along the old mule tracks of the Sorrento Peninsula. Along the way, we will stop in Schiazzano, a small hamlet part of Massa Lubrense territory, to get into the heart of the bike tour visiting the holiday farm.
Thanks to the hospitality of the holiday farm owners and staff, we will have the chance to witness the Mozzarella and Caciottina production steps and to taste local cured meats and, above all, the renowned Provolone del Monaco D.O.P.
We will also taste the real fresh homemade lemon juice, lemon and orange marmalade on melba toasts, and own- produced extra virgin olive oil on homemade bread.
This food and wine bike tour will let you discover unknown and uncontaminated corners of our land, far from mass tourism, overlooking unforgettable landscapes. The aim of this tour is to combine art, history, and nature to the pleasure of a quiet, slow and relaxed way of touring with a wandering spirit, biking immersed in the smells and colors of nature.
- Guide bike tour with qualified and expert instructors from the Italian Cycling Federation
- Visit to the Holiday Farm
- Tasting of local products (Mozzarella, cured meats, extra virgin olive oil,...)
- Bikes and helmets
- Personal Expenses
Meet your guide in Viale Nizza 37, Sorrento
- Please wear sportswear clothes and confortable shoes.
- Do not forget your sunglasses, sun cream and bottle of water.
Just beyond Sorrento lies one of Europe's most enchanting stretches of coastline. On this full day e...
Cosmopolitan Capri has been a magnet for the rich and glamorous for decades – everyone from Jay-Z an...
If the Amalfi Coast is the business, then Capri is showbusiness. This magnet for celebs since the da...
Of all the Roman ruins in Italy, none is as haunting or fascinating as Pompeii. More than a moment f...
Herculaneum and Mt Vesuvius have been forever intertwined by Mother Nature's cruelty. On this excurs...
A quintessential Capri experience awaits on this full day trip. You'll see the real Capri on a guide...