Discover the gateway to the Amalfi Coast on this 2-hour small-group walking tour of Sorrento! Follow your guide around lively piazzas like Vittoria Square and Tasso Square, get a sense of local life as you stroll around the fishing harbor where Sophia Loren played her first movies and take in the breathtaking views from the public gardens. Along the way, admire landmarks like the Sant'Antonino Church and San Francesco Cloister and marvel at the spectacularly situated Valley of the Mills while your guide tells you more about Sorrento's fascinating history and heritage. Along the way, stop for a Neapolitan espresso coffee, pastries and homemade ice cream.
Walking tour of Sorrento with street food tastings
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Do this because
- Explore Sorrento on a pleasant walking tour and admire jaw-dropping views along the coast
- Taste Espresso coffee, Lemon liquer, gelato and pastries made with the most genuine products
- Visit some of the city's landmarks including Sant'Antonino Church and Vittoria Square
What to expect
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Food tastings
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
Via Fuorimura, 7, 80067 Sorrento, NA, Italy
Outside the Hotel Antiche Mura entrance
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required for the tour to take place
- Daily at 5.00pm
Tour Guide Naples s.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.