Plitvice Lakes National Park tour
- Discover this UNESCO World Heritage site with our expert guides
- Learn about this unique site and about plants and animals in Croatia
- Take gorgeous memories and pics of amazing landscapes home
- Enjoy a personal and laid back tour, no muss no fuss at Plitvice Lakes
Have you always wanted to visit the wild nature hidden in some remote corners of Croatia? This tour is perfect for you! Embark on an adventure to one of the most splendid European Parks, declared UNESCO site and World Natural Heritage in 1979. Created in 1949, Plitvice Lakes National Park is amongst the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe.
Over the course of years, 16 lakes have emerged in the heart of Plitvice National Park, connected between them by glistering waterfalls. While the lakes take up to 200 ha, water and large forests cover all in all a large surface of 29685 ha. Besides wonderful natural sceneries, this park is also the natural habitat of many species, some so old that they remember a land on which no human walked.
One of the attractions called Veliki Slap, which is the highest waterfall in Croatia, is no less than 78 meters high. This guided tour of the National Park offers walking tour, boat trip and a panoramic tour of the site in an electric train. Get ready to be amazed by untouched natural landscapes such as mountains and wild forests while comfortably touring the Lika region.
- Entry ticket to the Plitvice National Park
- Local English-speaking guide in Plitvice
- Transportation (highway)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Insurance and VAT
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
If you have not added hotel transfer service, please make your way to the departure point 10 minutes prior to tour start time.
Tour departs from the Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21.
- We recommend you to wear sportswear and confortable clothes.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as 45 minutes prior to tour start time
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- From April to October
- At 07.00am from Split
- At 7.30am from Trogir
This half-day tour of Brac starts on a high and never looks back. You'll visit Vidova Gora – the hig...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Sitting at opposite ends of the Gulf of Kastela, Split and Trogir offer two contrasting visions of t...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Zadar flaunts a roll-call of Roman ruins and intriguing sights all packed within its historic street...