Stand Up Paddling tour in Split
- Admire the spectacular views of Split, Marjan Park and islands from your SUP board
- Spend a relaxing day exploring, sightseeing and experience the beauty of Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy a small group tour with a certified instructor
Start your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your sup board and explore Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights Split is know for, from Marjan Park, Bene and Kašjuni beach, Tito's villa or amazing cliffs of souther side of Marjan Hill.
No matter if you are experienced paddler or a beginner in no time with the help of our guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour we will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkelling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm. Choose between morning or sunset tour and be part of unforgettable adventure in Split.
- Basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
- SUP board and a paddle with security leash
- Life vest, if required
- Snorkeling equipment
- Photos from the tour
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Local licensed guide for the tour
- Transfer to/from the meeting point
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide at Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Split in front the Saint Francis church.
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 liter)
- Not suited for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under the age of 12
- You will get very wet during this tour, so we recommend to bring a change of clothes
- All safety instructions from given by staff must be adhered to
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions.
- Daily from 1 April to 31 October at 9.30am
This half-day tour of Brac starts on a high and never looks back. You'll visit Vidova Gora – the hig...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
A relaxing boat trip to sun-drenched islands on the Dalmatian coast, homemade lunch served on deck, ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Sitting at opposite ends of the Gulf of Kastela, Split and Trogir offer two contrasting visions of t...