If you are a fan of historic sites, beautiful scenery, outdoor exercise, and wine tastings, then this tour is the perfect one for you. Start off with exploring the historical sites of Stellenbosch and then head into the Jonkershoek Valley, where you will visit the first wine estate to taste their award winning wines. Then, continue as you cycle through the Oak and Poplar forests until you reach your stop for a cellar tour together with a wine and chocolate pairing experience. To end the tour, you will go back to your starting point through Stellenbosch University.
Stellenbosch guided bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the historical sites of Stellenbosch
- Visit the first wine estate, Jonkershoek Valley
- Cycle through the Oak and Poplar forests
- Enjoy a wine and chocolate pairing experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- 1 wine tasting
- 1 wine-and-chocolate pairing experience
- 1 cellar tour
- Snack pack
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (age 0 - 4): free admission if seated on baby seat
Landbousaal, 1 Noordwal-Wes Rd, Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Adventure Shop Stellenbosch. Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts.
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottle, you can fill it with cold water at our office before the tour
- Children below 18 years are not allowed to join the wine tasting portion of the tour
- Children under 5 years are free if they cycle in a baby seat with parents, otherwise, they have to pay a full rate
- Minimum 2 adults required for booking
- The maximum number of adults to participate this tour is 10
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.