- Free admission to more than 60 Stockholm attractions
- Unlimted travel on hop-on hop-off buses and boats
- See Stockholm at your own pace for 24 hours
With your 24-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for a full day. Your Stockholm Pass will save you time and money as you discover the city with numerous perks at your disposal.
Stockholm Pass gives you free admission to more than 60 sights and attractions including up to 16 sightseeing tours and unlimited travel on Open Top's hop-on hop-off buses and boats.
No need to buy tickets...just show your Stockholm Pass at the ticket office and you are ready to explore!
Your Stockholm Pass complimentary guide book contains maps and tourist information so that you can effectively plan your visit to make the most of your time in Stockholm.
The Stockholm Pass includes:
- Unlimited travel with Open Top Tours hop-on, hop-off buses and boats in Stockholm for 24 hours
- Up to 15 sightseeing tours and excursions included during high season
- Gröna Lunds Tivoli – free admittance
- SkyView – free tour
- Royal Canal Tour sightseeing included
- Royal Palace – free admission
- Vasa Museum – free admission
- Junibacken – free admission
- Free Stockholm panorama bus tour included
- Fotografiska free admission
- Nobel Museum free admission
- Old town Walkabout – free admission
- Free boat ride to Drottningholm Palace
- Skansen Aquarium
- Dance museum
- Strindberg Museum (open 19 January)
- Swedish Museum of Performing Arts
- Bergrummet – Tidö Collection of Toys & Comics
- Royal Djurgården guided walk (July-August)
- 1-day Stockholm Pass
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Youths (6-15 years old): reduced
- The voucher in your email confirmation is NOT a valid Stockholm Pass
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given Stockholm Pass guidebook with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered
- Your card will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- To receive your Stockholm Pass and guide book, please show your voucher at one of the redemption centers:
- Stromma.com Sergels Torg (Kulturhuset, Sergels Torg 5)
- MiniBar Stockholm at Strömkajen (Ferry Terminal) Södra Blasieholmshamnen 11
- Royal Djurgården Visitor Center (Djurgårdsvägen 2)
- Daily: hours of operation for different attractions vary, please consult the complimentary Stockholm guide
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
With your 72-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for three full days. Y...
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
With your five-day Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for five full days. Y...
Do you want to see all the must-see attractions in Stockholm? This tour will show them to you!Throw ...
This walking tour is offering you a short and sweet introduction to the city of Stockholm. On this g...
Sie wollen die Highlights und wichtigsten Attraktionen von Stockholm sehen? Dann ist diese Tour gena...
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
Experience the Stockholm archipelago on a RIB speedboat, a fast and exciting treat. Just five minute...