You will set off on a guided kayaking tour in central Stockholm. You will be accompanied by an experienced kayak guide who will tell you about the attractions and stories of Stockholm, in combination with instructions regarding water safety and kayaking technique. You won't need any previous experience of kayaking for this trip. You will be in safe hands! You will get to explore famous and important Swedish landmarks such as the old prison and the island of Långholmen. You will also get some great-quality views of the Old Town, City Hall and Norrmälarstrand.
Private guided kayaking tour in Stockholm
Language: English , Swedish
Availability: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Experience stunning views of the city's many islands
- Paddle, relax, enjoy the views and learn the history and interesting facts about Stockholm from your English speaking guide
- Stable kayaks and all the equipment included making a great and safe trip on the water
What to expect
- Private Guide
- Kayaking and safety instructions
- Life jacket, spray deck, map, waterproof bag
- Tanto SUP & kajak, Stockholm 11737, SE
What to remember
- It recommended that kids between the ages of 12 and 17 should kayak with an adult
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Tours are available at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.