Snowshoe adventure from Stockholm
- Experience the breathtaking wild rugged wintery backcountry of Stockholm
- High-quality snowshoes, poles and other gear are provided
- Learn about the flora and fauna from your experienced guide
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and into the forest on your adventure. Enjoy the wintery landscape and try to spot some wild animals. Your guide will help you find footprints in the snow which will be fun to identify, and if you’re lucky you may even see some heads looking out from behind the trees!
After a few hours, you will stop for a picnic lunch somewhere scenic. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and a classic outdoor lunch on offer.
- Snowshoe tour in Stockholm's backcountry
- Transport from central Stockholm to the nature
- Snowshoes, poles and other equipment
- Outdoor lunch
- Youth ages 15-17: reduced
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Meet your guide at the tour operator's Adventure Café in Kungsbro Strand 21.
- The minimum age is 15 years old and all participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The physical intensity of this tour is rated medium, you will walk several kilometers
- Tour operates on Sundays from January to March
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
Explore the rare species known as the hipster on this Segway expedition to the island of Södermalm. ...
Looking for an introduction to Stockholm from the vantage point of a Segway? You found it! Put on yo...
Are you a fan of the New Yorks Brooklyn area? Love London’s Shoreditch? Then this tour is for you! S...
Stay in shape or work up a sweat while exploring the beautiful city of Stockholm. Come run, laugh, a...
Join to be humbled and inspired by the natural landscape of Stockholm as you practice yoga, meditati...