Sample the best of Stockholm's cuisine on this 4-hour walking tour. With a food-loving local guide and an intimate group of 12 people, learn about the evolution of Swedish cuisine from traditional smoked reindeer to the cosmopolitan city's contemporary cuisine. Taste some fresh local seafood and sip some decadent hot chocolate. Dig in a modern version of Swedish meatballs and sample a traditional Swedish fika, or after-dinner coffee and treat combination. Stop by Õstermalms Saluhall, the city's oldest food market, as well as K25, a modern urban food court.
Stockholm food tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Taste your way through Stockholm
- Local food tastings included in each location
- See the local markets and eateries close up
- Small-group experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Östermalmstorg, Stockholm Stockholms län, SE
Östermalms Saluhal at the main entrance facing Nybrogaten.
What to remember
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible
- The tour departs daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.