Stockholm in a nutshell bus and boat tour
- Discover the Swedish capital from the land and sea
- Excellent overview of Stockholm and its history
- 75-minute bus tour plus 50-minute canal cruise
During yoru Stockholm in a nutshell bus and boat tour, you'll discover Stockholm's most famous sights by bus and by boat. This extensive tour combines the Stockholm panorama bus and royal canal tours, starting with a coach trip around the city to see all the best known sites and buildings.
Discover each district of the city as well as famous sights including:
- Stockholm City Hall
- The Royal Palace
- The Royal Djurgården Park
- Sail around the innermost archipelago islands
- Fabulous views of the Stockholm skyline from the water
If possible, you will stop at Fjällgatan for a spectacular view of Stockholm’s islands and waters. After an hour and a half, you will board your boat to sail around Djurgården royal park and past the innermost archipelago islands.
- 75-minute Stockholm panorama bus tour
- 50-minute royal canal boat tour
- Free Wifi
- Food and beverages
- Admission to sights (none required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old an under): no charge
Karl XII:s torg, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time for check-in and have a printed or electronic version of this voucher available to exchange for your ticket.
- Your first-class panoramic bus includes free wifi
- Daily: 10.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.00pm and 4.30pm
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...