Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends, our private tour is specifically designed so that you will get to know Stockholm intimately. Learn about Stockholm’s tangled history and cool modern culture on this 3-hour walking tour. With our knowledgeable guide you will explore the most attractive places in the whole Stockholm mixed with the wonderful views. Your guide will also make sure you get all the local insights and travel tips you need for the rest of your stay.
Stockholm Private Walking Tour
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
What to expect
What's not included
Birger Jarlsgatan 18, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden
Espresso House, Birger Jarlsgatan 18, 114 35 Stockholm
What to remember
Departure at 10am or 2pm
Nova Fairy Tales
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.