Three-day Stockholm Pass
- Free admission to more than 60 Stockholm attractions
- Unlimted travel on hop-on hop-off buses and boats
- See Stockholm at your own pace for 72 hours
With your 72-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for three full days. Your Stockholm Pass will save you time and money as you discover the city with numerous perks and discounts at your disposal.
Stockholm Pass gives you free admission to more than 60 sights and attractions including up to 16 sightseeing tours and unlimited travel on Open Top's hop-on hop-off buses and boats.
No need to buy tickets...just show your Stockholm Pass at the ticket office and you are ready to explore!
Your Stockholm Pass complimentary guide book contains maps and tourist information so that you can effectively plan your visit to make the most of your time in Stockholm.
The Stockholm Pass includes:
- Unlimited travel with Open Top Tours hop-on, hop-off buses and boats in Stockholm for 72 hours
- Up to 15 sightseeing tours and excursions included during high season
- Gröna Lunds Tivoli – free admittance
- SkyView – free tour
- Royal Canal Tour sightseeing included
- Royal Palace – free admission
- Vasa Museum – free admission
- Junibacken – free admission
- Free Stockholm panorama bus tour included
- Fotografiska free admission
- Nobel Museum free admission
- Old town Walkabout – free admission
- Free boat ride to Drottningholm Palace
- Skansen Aquarium
- Dance museum
- Strindberg Museum (open 19 January)
- Swedish Museum of Performing Arts
- Bergrummet – Tidö Collection of Toys & Comics
- Royal Djurgården guided walk (July-August)
- 3-day Stockholm Pass
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Youths (6-15 years old): reduced
- The voucher in your email confirmation is NOT a valid Stockholm Pass
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given Stockholm Pass guidebook with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered
- Your card will not replaced or refunded if lost
- To receive your Stockholm Pass and guide book, please show your voucher at one of the redemption centers:
- Stromma.com Sergels Torg (Kulturhuset, Sergels Torg 5)
- MiniBar Stockholm at Strömkajen (Ferry Terminal) Södra Blasieholmshamnen 11
- Royal Djurgården Visitor Center (Djurgårdsvägen 2)
- Daily: hours of operation for different attractions vary, please consult the complimentary Stockholm guide
Scopri la bellezza di Stoccolma dal mare col tuo biglietto di 24 ore, potrai salire e scendere dal b...
Stoccolma, capitale della Svezia, è una città straordinariamente bella. Si trova sulla costa sud-occ...
Con il pass di Stoccolma valido 48 ore, avrai tutta la città a portata di mano per due giorni interi...
Wenn Sie einen netten & kurzen Überblick über die Stadt bekommen wollen, ist die Altstadtführung gen...