Private tour of Alsace Wine Route
- Taste the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Visit three of the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Exclusive tour of a vineyard including wine-tasting
- Guided tour of Obernai, medieval city on the Wine Route
Discover the Alsatian region, a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate intermingle. Passionate guides will take you for a fullday in one of the most exceptional regions of France. Colorful history, generous wines, and delicious delicacies await.
Your private tour is fully customizable, here is an overview of what you may see:
- Discover the unique historical and architectural heritage of Colmar, capital of Alsatian wines
- Visit Eguisheim, Riquewihr or Mittelbergheim, which rank among the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Guided stroll through Obernai, a charming walled medieval city on the Wine Route
- Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, a mountain forteress built in the 12th century, restored by Kaiser Wilhelm II at the beginning of the 20th century, that witnessed 9 centuries of Alsatian history
- Exclusive tour of a winery, wine-tasting and discovery of the 7 main grape types of Alsace
- Taste the famous Sylvaner Grand Cru Zotzenberg, the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Private transportation
- Private driver guide
- Wine tasting
- Museum entrance fees
- Pick-up at your accomodation in Strasbourg, Colmar, Route des vins
- The tour is available full-day or half-day
- Price is intended for a group of 1 to 6 people
- This tour is fully customizable
- Every day
Half-day tour departure at 9.00am or 1.30pm
Full-day tour departure at 9.00am
Created in 1570, the Christkindelsmärik (market of the Infant Jesus) is today the oldest Christmas m...
Discover the best France has to offer in the company of our wine expert.In an unusual hidden setting...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do ‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premi...
It's her first time in Paris and you want to impress her? Take her on a romantic tour of Paris by ni...
Make your own wine in two hours in a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the Ki...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by pan...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
When you want to experience essential Paris, you’re not alone. Beat the crowds with this express tic...
Discover the secrets of the French pastry with a local chef in their private cooking space. The cook...