- Taste the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Visit three of the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Exclusive tour of a vineyard including wine-tasting
- Guided tour of Obernai, medieval city on the Wine Route
Discover the Alsatian region, a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate intermingle. Passionate guides will take you for a fullday in one of the most exceptional regions of France. Colorful history, generous wines, and delicious delicacies await.
Your private tour is fully customizable, here is an overview of what you may see:
- Discover the unique historical and architectural heritage of Colmar, capital of Alsatian wines
- Visit Eguisheim, Riquewihr or Mittelbergheim, which rank among the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Guided stroll through Obernai, a charming walled medieval city on the Wine Route
- Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, a mountain forteress built in the 12th century, restored by Kaiser Wilhelm II at the beginning of the 20th century, that witnessed 9 centuries of Alsatian history
- Exclusive tour of a winery, wine-tasting and discovery of the 7 main grape types of Alsace
- Taste the famous Sylvaner Grand Cru Zotzenberg, the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Private transportation
- Private driver guide
- Wine tasting
- Museum entrance fees
- Pick-up at your accomodation in Strasbourg, Colmar, Route des vins
- The tour is available full-day or half-day
- Price is intended for a group of 1 to 6 people
- This tour is fully customizable
- Every day
Half-day tour departure at 9.00am or 1.30pm
Full-day tour departure at 9.00am
Stroll along some of the first streets of Paris on a walking tour of the Île de la Cité, and learn t...
Live like a king for a day and experience the art de vivre à la française at Amboise, Clos Lucé, Che...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...
The kings of France and England encouraged the development of wine since they wanted to drink the be...
Take part to this half-day tour through the most beautiful and charming hilltop villages in Luberon....
This evening bike tour with Seine river cruise takes you to the best lit monuments in Paris and then...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...
Our "Paris Off the Beaten Path Bike Tour" is a truly local experience. It's for those who want to ge...