Strasbourg City Pass
- Discover all must sees of Strasbourg
- Get discounts on activities and visits
- Ride a bicycle to explore the city
- Get on board for a boat tour
- Go up on the cathedral plateform
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days. The free services and numerous discounts let you discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites, at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on romantic holiday or as a family!
• Visit of one of the museums
• Ascent to the cathedral platform (From 23/11/2018 until 30/06/2019, the cathedral platform will be closed for renovation works)
• Disposal of a bicycle during half a day
• Boat tour through Strasbourg
• Astronomical clock of the cathedral
Half price offers:
• Visit of a second museum
• tour with the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit of the Vaisseau
• Audio guided visit of the old town
• Discovery tour with a Segway
• Visit of the Planetarium
• 30% reduction on some goods in the shop
• Reduction on a discovery tour with a Segway
• Visit of the museum "Les secrets du chocolat"
- Visit of one of the museums
- Ascent to the cathedral platform
- Disposal of a bicycle during half a day
- Boat tour through Strasbourg
- Astronomical clock of the cathedral
- What is not mentionned in the 'what's included'
- Children (4-12) and youth (13-17): reduced
17 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Redeem your voucher to get your Strasbourg Pass at the Strasbourg Tourist Office desk open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- The Strasbourg Pass is for individuals only, it is not intended for groups
- The pass is valid on 3 consecutive days, until 30th June 2019
- From 23/11/2018 until 30/06/2019, the cathedral platform will be closed for renovation works
The Tourist Office is open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
Created in 1570, the Christkindelsmärik (market of the Infant Jesus) is today the oldest Christmas m...
Discover the Alsatian region, a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate interm...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
Live like a king for a day and experience the art de vivre à la française at Amboise, Clos Lucé, Che...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The Champagne Albert Beerens is a member of the Label Vignobles & Découvertes and officially a label...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
An architectural masterpiece inspired by the Gothic and Renaissance styles, the Royal Château de Cog...
Visit the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide up to the 3rd floor (summit)!As you climb the steps to t...