- Experience the unforgettable sensation of a sun that never sets
- Sip on hot drinks and typical Norwegian cookies while watching the sun
- Enjoy round trip transportation from your hotel with a local guide
In Norway during the summer months the sun never sets. At this time of year you can feel the suns warm rays while walking the beach or a mountain path even in the middle of the night. Join this tour to experience the illuminating rays at midnight for an unforgettable sensation, a memorable moment.
The excursions to observe the midnight sun will take you to the western part of the Lofoten archipelago. Looking towards the ocean you will observe the reflecting light and landscapes on the water. Sip on hot drinks and typical Norwegian cookies with other guest while watching the phenomenon of the midnight sun.
- Snacks and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 7-11)
- Small group tour with a maximum of 14 people
- Minimum age of 7 years old to participate
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Tour provider may change or cancel excursions if weather conditions are not safe
- Daily at 9.00pm
- Tour operates from May to August
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...