- Capture the Aurora borealis with tips from a professional photographer
- Learn the mystery of the Northern lights with your local guide
- Experience the magnificent Northern Lights show
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide will drive you all along the archipelago searching for Aurora borealis, where you won’t be just a simple spectator, but an active part of the hunt. At the end of your tour you will receive the best reward, a magnificent Northern Lights show!
On your five hour tour your guide will introduce you to the mystery of the northern lights and the impact they have had for centuries on local populations, scientists and philosophers. Following your photographer will teach you how to capture the Aurora from tripod use, camera set up extra tips for taking stunning pictures of the dazzling natural phenomenon.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Svolvær
- Transportation in a 9 seat car
- Photography tour guide
- Photos of the experience
- Group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Minimum age of 18 years old to participate
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Do not forget to bring your camera, gloves and wear warm clothing
- Daily at 8.30pm
- Tour operates from September to April
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powde...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...