- Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter
- Trek on powdery snow with a professional guide
- Relax and taste cookies and chocolates from Norway
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvær. With your snowshoes and poles you will trek on powdery snow through places otherwise impossible to reach in the winter. As you walk become a part of the surroundings and breath in the atmospheres peace and quietness.
During your journey you will be accompanied by a professional guide who is familiar with the landscapes and will decide the best trail for you according to the weather conditions. At the end of the excursion you will relax and taste typical Norwegian cookies and chocolate.
- Snowshoes and poles
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Svolvær
- Transportation in comfortable minivan
- Hot drinks
- Group tour with a maximum of 14 people
- Minimum age of 18 years old to participate
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Tour excursion may be cancelled if the weather conditions do not allow
- Daily at 10.00am
- Tour operates from December to April
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powde...