Summer hiking tour of the Lofoten Islands
- Hike the Lofoten Island of Austvågøya
- See a mountain lake, green fir woods and towering mountains
- Learn about the native Norwegian foliage from your local guide
Leave your day-to-day stress behind as you immerse yourself in the Arctic landscapes of Northern Norway on a three hour trekking tour.
Your of the Lofoten Islands will take you to Austvågøya Island, one of the Lofoten archipelago's main isles. Trek through the Artctic terrain passing beside a mountain lake, to see green fir woods and towering mountains. Your guide will teach you about the native flora and fauna as you walk the Norwegian paths. You will stop for rest breaks to refuel on energy snacks and capture the surrounding landscape with your camera.
- Knowledgeable speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Svolvær
- Energy snacks
- Group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Minimum age of 12 years old to participate
- Minimum of 2 guests required per booking
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes, and layer with warm clothing
- Daily at 10.00am
- Tour operates from April to November
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powde...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...