Setoff on a historical adventure and walk in the footsteps of the European settlers who stepped ashore here in 1788, making the area of "The Rocks" the birthplace of modern Sydney! You'll get to discover Sydney's colonial history and see how the city was developed and transformed by a British colony of convicts, soldiers and sailors into a thriving 21st-century entertainment precinct right by spectacular Sydney Harbour. Meander along the cobbled laneways with your local expert guide, and marvel at iconic attractions such as the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You'll also get the chance to visit La Perouse, the site where Captain Arthur Phillip’s First Fleet initially landed in 1788 before deciding on Sydney Cove. The area is named after a French explorer who missed the First Fleet by days. Aside from its prominent colonial history, you'll also get the chance to experience the Aboriginal connection to this land which dates back thousands of years, an invaluable part of Australia's history.
Botany Bay and Rocks Walking Tour
- See the highlights of downtown Sydney with your guide
- Visit Manly Beach and North Head Lookout
- Have amazing views of the Opera House and Darling Harbour
- Take a walk along the Corso to see the views that make Manly beach famous
- Manly and Northern Beaches
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach with free Wifi
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (ages 0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up is at 8.15 am