See Australia's awesome and buzzy capital city and start with a morning trip and see many important landmarks and historic buildings. Take in all the highlights of this planned city, with its contemporary architecture set amongst beautifully maintained gardens and parks. Get your culture on and experience Australia's and its capital's major monuments!
Canberra: Australia’s Capital City
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of Canberra from Mt. Ainslie
- Visit the Australian War Memorial and National Museum or the National Art Gallery.
- Explore the Parliament House through a private guided walk
- Guided tour of Parliament House
- Guided tour of Australian War Memorial
- Visit National Gallery of Australia OR National Museum of Australia
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Meals (lunch, dinner)
- Children (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel. The pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Canberra can be chilly in winter, so be sure to bring a warm jacket, camera, sunscreen & water bottle.
- Stops will be made along the way to purchase meals, so don’t forget to bring some extra spending money.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Mondays and Fridays
- Pick-up begins at 7.40 am