Head over on a truly authentic and historical Australian tour and discover the local pearl farm at the Broken Bay Shellar Door in Mooney Mooney, New South Wales. Meet the people behind the pearls as they share their expertise with passion as you delve into this unique local Aussie industry. You'll embark on an intriguing tour, cruise to the local pearl farm, browse the locally-grown pearl jewelry and immerse yourself in this fascinating piece of Australian history.
Excursions & day trips
Pearl Farm Discovery Tour in Hawkesbury
Availability: Daily except on Mondays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Discover the true artistry behind pearl farming
- Enjoy a charming boat trip to the enchanting pearl farm
- See a different side of Aussie history
What to expect
- 1-hour guided tour of the pearl farm
- Cruise around the pearl farm
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-15): reduced
- Seniors (age 65+): reduced
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
97 Pacific Hwy, Mooney Mooney NSW 2083, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the shed.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Daily except on Mondays
- Tours begin at 11.00 am or 14.30 pm
Pearls of Australia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.