Kick-start your Taiwanese tour and explore the vibrant neighborhoods of West Taipei which are considered to be both the historic heart and the main entertainment hub of the city. On this tour, your private guide will take care of all your curiosities and interests! You will also get the chance to admire the grand monuments of Zhongzheng district, meander through the stalls at Nanmen Market, and discover Taiwanese fashion and pop culture in Ximending district. Once you're satisfied with your exploration, you'll get the chance to sit back, relax and enjoy a great meal in a local and traditional hot pot restaurant.
Ni Hao Taipei: cultural exploration and hot pot meal
Availability: Tuesdays to Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Awesome photo opportunities at Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Longshan Temple, and Nanmen Market
- Gain local insight knowledge with your expert guide
- All-you-can-eat hot pot dinner at a delicious local restaurant
- Travel and feel like a local
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Public metro fares
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Infant (0-3): Free
Section 1, Roosevelt Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan
Please meet at Exit 5, MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station.
What to remember
- Please bring your passport
- Pets or any hazardous items are prohibited on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tuesdays to Sundays
- Tour begins at 11.30 am
LION DMC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.